Harbor Treasures Gift Shop is owned and operated by Valerie Whitmer-Hammond, located inside Artisans & Antiques at 357 Main Street in Winter Harbor just 6.5 miles off U.S. Route 1. Our shop is open Memorial Day through Columbus Day, seasonal hours, 10-5 daily.
Most of our jewelry and gifts are handcrafted by these artists and artisans.
- Shiva’s Eye & Sterling Jewelry by Maine Artist ~ Daniel Kalisz
- .999 Pure Silver (PMC) Jewelry ~ Valerie Whitmer-Hammond
- Sea Glass Photography ~ Kay Toma
- Seagrass Artisan Expressions ~ Cathy Johnson
- Sea Glass Jewelry ~ Valerie Whitmer-Hammond
- Schoodic Rocks Sculpture ~ Diane Flemmings
- Soap Rocks by T.S. Pink
- Hand crafted copper and brass jewelry
- Locally made hand felted purses, hats, etc ~ Lynn Whitmer
- Kenyon Pine Soap
- Sterling and Gemstone jewelry
- Bella Boo’s Blues, Blueberry dog treats, locally made ~ Cheryl Brackett
- Harbor Treasures Shell Art ~ Lynn Whitmer
- Harbor Treasures Sea Glass, Driftwood and Sea Shell Mirrors ~ Valerie Whitmer-Hammond